Monday, March 16, 2009

Meetings and Track Meets

Hello there friends! I hope everyone is doing good out there. I have been super busy for the last two weeks, so i haven't posted in a while.

I am not sure if I have mentioned this or not, but I am a teacher and I coach the Track and Field team at my high school. This week is the week that we have our annual meetings about ESLR's which are "Expected Schoolwide Learnign Results." Im not going to get into it too much, but it forces teachers to do alot more work. Not fun...not fun at all.

Coaching my Track team, however, is fun. We have had two meets so far. I mainly coach the jumpers (long jump and triple jump) and the shot putters. I am proud to say that our team is very good. We have some athletes who could really make it far. I am especially proud of the improvement of the athletes I work directly with. They are already at the level that they left off on last year and it is only two weeks into the season. I can only see more improvement in their future.

Other than that, last weekend I went to santa clarita to film the first of multiple short films dubbed "Ninja Vs. Kung-foo" where i play a Kung-foo master and my buddy mike plays a ninja who breaks into my house. It is funny. My acting...even more funny.

Anyway guys and gals, I have to get back to class. Nutrition break is over. I bid you Adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment