Friday, March 27, 2009

Watchmen and pong.

Hey everyone!

My weekend was a fun one for sure. On Friday, my friends and I went and watched the superhero movie “Watchmen”. It was a good really good movie, though pretty erratic. It seemed as though the scenes switched around way too much. Also, the music choice was weak at best. Weird songs during amazing fight scenes kind of took the focus off of the bone crushing action. The effects and fighting were amazing though. The movie was also very gory. A few bodies blew up…never a bad thing in any movie.

On Saturday, my friend’s wife had her birthday party. Two beer pong tables = too much fun. Translation for Kevo…Two Beirut tables = too much fun. Overall I went 4-1 with my friend and 4-0 with his sister. That’s right, 9 games. It really isn’t that much when you consider I won 8, so I didn’t drink as much as I could have.

Now for an update on my track team. We had track meets last night and last Wednesday. The meet on last Wednesday was our first League competition and I’m proud to say that we won. We had multiple people who placed first in more than 3 events. We are looking to win our league for the second year in a row. Last night was just a practice meet for us and a lot of our members did not attend due to college prep meetings.

Well that is it for me. Thanks for stopping in!

To return to the ALL-CAL website, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment