Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Money's Thoughts

Hello all,

My weekend was pretty sweet. I went to the second funnest wedding I've ever been to (first, of course, being Franks).

Im getting ahead of myself. Let's start from the beginning. Friday I taught...you know, my job. It was an average day until an 8th grader decided to yell the all-mighty F word. The only curse that is referred to with the word THE in front of it. So I basically own his soul now.
Friday night I went to the local bar and sung karaoke. Favorite song choice of mine: "I ran" by A Flock of Sea Gulls.

On Saturday I went out in the desert and shot my new gun. It's a Smith & Wesson .44 Magnum (aka the Dirty Harry gun). I'm up to four guns now. A 9mm Browning High-Power, a Smith & Wesson .40, a shot gun, and the .44 Mag.

The wedding that night was fun. The reception involved a lot of drinking and dancing. After that we went to a few more bars and just had a great time celebrating a friend taking the plunge.

On Sunday, a photographer from some website came out to my dad's shop and took pictures of naked chicks for a calendar. So I got to see a bunch of naked chicks. Never a bad thing.

That night was, of course, the super bowl. I hated the outcome but a great game. I then went home and went to sleep. Work on Monday = no booze.

That's it! Thanks for stopping in!

D$


To return to the All Cal website click the link below.

http://www.allcal.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment